top of page


How can I become a guardian for a child who has lost his/her family?

All children in the "Our Children" project already have legal guardians. If you want to become a guardian for a child who has lost his/her parents - contact your local Children's Services or leave your application on the Child Not Alone chatbot dytyna_ne_sama_bot - a resource for helping children in wartime.

If I can't help financially, can I join the project in another way?

Yes, you can support these children in any convenient way. It can be financial, humanitarian, psychological, or physical assistance or help with study or help with materials to improve housing facilities. Contact us by email and tell us how exactly you can help. We will provide you with the contacts of families needing such assistance.

How can I help financially?

Please find an account in a suitable currency on the website in the Details section and make a transfer. All the details were created exclusively for the project "Our Children," and all the funds will be used only for the needs of children who lost their parents during the war.

Can I help permanently one or more children living in my region?

Yes, you can email us exactly how and in which region you can help. We will provide you with information and data on families from your city or region.

Contact us

Thank you for filling out the form.


Charitable Foundation І am the Future of Ukraine» 1 Oleksandra Bohomoltsia str., Chernivtsi, 58001, Ukraine

+38 (098) 291 77 34

bottom of page